Translate

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Flattered, Honoured and a little bit in Awe...

As most of you know I LOVE the CSI Challenges and participate whenever I can :) I was so excited when last  week my layout Sauble Beach Memories  made the Most Wanted for  CSI Challenge # 71


Imagine my surprise when I made the Most Wanted List for Challenge #72 as well for this layout
I though my couldn't get any better until I was on Pinterest going through These Peas Are So Inspiring and saw this
Totally ending the month a great note, thanks CSI and Two Peas!!

And thanks for letting me share :)
Have a GREAT Wednesday everyone!!

Kim
 

17 comments:

Valerie Bishop said...

Big congrats!

Claire T said...

Congratulations! Well deserved praise. They are lovely layouts!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

a huge congrats and you deserve it

Unknown said...

Wow!! congrats, what a fun surprise. They certainly are gorgeous layouts.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Congratulations. So well deserved!

Madeline said...

Congratulations! Those are lovely pages!

deb duty said...

That's awesome! They're both gorgeous layouts. Love how you used a heart on the sun!

Rossana said...

Congratulation! great layouts.

LB whosthischick said...

congratulations, your layouts were wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Yay...congrats! Love your style!!! :) Evie

Fleursbydesign said...

Awesome, congrats :)

Tracy said...

I am not surprised these layouts are stunning.
I know I get a bit giddy when I see someone has pinned one of my projects :)

Sue Althouse said...

Wow, congrats on the recognition! Love your pages, this is well-deserved.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Congrats! Your work rocks!!! :D

KellyCreates said...

Love your style! Obviously everyone else does too! Wonderful layouts :)

Heather Jacob said...

congrats on your feature Kimberly , such an inspiring and beautiful style you have x

Ilene said...

Congrats, how awesome!