Translate

Monday, May 13, 2013

More Sauble Beach Memories :)

I'm really loving the pop of colour on black and white lately and did another layout using this style :)  It's of my son Derek in Sauble Beach again, LOVE that place!  Got so many great photo's so be expecting more ;)
Did another CSI Challenge and combined it with my Studio Calico Planetarium Kit the colours in the challenge were perfect with the kit :)















Free printable's are from the Studio Calico NSD Mix in a Digital ElementChallenge  and From CSI Challenge #71 Scroll all the way to the bottom, where it says "Attachments." They are just above the reply box
Pattern Paper is Basic Grey and My Minds Eye
Wooden letters are Studio Calico
Also use my mini circle and min heart punch

Thanks for stopping by and hope you all have a FANTASTIC Monday!


Kim

15 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow! That is gorgeous!

Mirabyll said...

I so much LOVE your pages! I need to get some huge photos for my scrapbooking! It is really mindblowing to see sun sets in black and white! Thanks for sharing!

btsoi. said...

Amazing layout!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

this totally rocks!!!!!! love it

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is a fabulous page! The big photo is so striking and you embellished it perfectly!

Linda said...

Great layout! Love the large photo and the way you layered the embellishments.

Jingle said...

Beautiful layout!

mk said...

Wow! Great idea! Love the color on the b&w!

Becky said...

This Is Amazing! I Just Love It!

Erica said...

This is amazing!

Mary Jo said...

Fabulous!
Love how you are using the enlarged photos!!

Tracy said...

Oh my this is stunning.
I love that the photo takes up the whole layout, gorgeous.

Patricia said...

Very fun! I love the embellishment on the sun- great idea!

Margie Higuchi said...

This is a pretty cool effect. May need to keep this in mind next time I'm feeling "out of the box" - lol! Thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

So fun! Love the added frame that brings attention to the figure!! :) Evie