Translate

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Happy Weekend!

Hope everyone is doing well :)  Been a busy couple of weeks for us here and I haven't had much time online or time to scrap.  The boys turned 16 and Matthew got his beginners, Derek decided to wait a bit (he didn't study) before getting his.  Mackenzie had her Prom and Graduation, I've shared pics below.  Plus we had a bit of bug going around our house.  Hopefully it's all gone now and I plan on doing the latest CSI challenge this weekend.  Speaking of which I made the watch list for Case File No. 75 and I was lucky enough to be published in a brand new Enzime Life. Paper. Scrapbook I'm in the August Issue #2, page 70 :) So much great inspiration and idea's!!  Thanks to both CSI and Life. Paper. Scrapbook for making my week a little brighter :)

Now for the pretty stuff :)  My wonderfully talented friend Rhonda Calvitto took Kenzie's prom pictures and they turned out AMAZING!!  If you want to check her out here is her fan page on Facebook Rho Calvitto Images  Thanks Rho, we heart you!!




 the boys were such a hoot!!


And here is one of Chelle and Kookoo, so proud of her!!


Hope everyone has a FANTASTIC weekend!!  Thanks for stopping by,
Kim

7 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

Great shots. Beautiful kidlets.

ColorMeCraftsy said...

What beautiful pictures!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

what beautiful photos!!

Jen Mc said...

Gorgeous photos!
You sure have been busy. I hope you're all feeling better.

Suzanne said...

Fun pictures!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Beautiful photos and such a wonderful record of such a special time!

KellyCreates said...

Congrats! Wonderful grad pics! I think we are leading parallel lives....my 16 yr old daughter just got her license and my son graduated too! Good times :)