Translate

Sunday, January 25, 2015

I'm Back :)

It's been awhile since I've blogged went on a little bit of an hiatus but I'm back and I'm scrapping again :)

I'm still working on my friends cottage album.  My goal is to get it finished by the end of March, wish me luck!

As always I love a good challenge and discovered LOAW over at Studio Calico.  They're so cool and so fun and really got my creativity flowing.  I've set another goal to try and do everyone of these challenges this year :)

Here is what I've don for January so far

January LOAW Challenge 1 - Finish up a layout that's stayed unfinished on your table.

Definitely challenged my inner Paige Evans for those rolled fish:)




January LOAW Challenge 2 - A recipe challenge (I LOVE these!) we had to use the following

  1. Use a piece of pattern paper that you have been hoarding
  2. One embellishment that you've hoarded.
  3. Current favourite alpha
  4. A Mixed Media technique

Here is my take, it was also featured on the Cocoa Daisy Blog which has me super excited and totally made my day!!



January LOAW Challenge 3 - Use this pin as a prompt.

I loved how this one came out!


I'm going to be working on Challenge #4 today and I'm looking forward to getting some regular blogging done again as well :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Kim

8 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

Very fun pages! I love the rolled papers. Congrats on LOTW!

Murphy's Law said...

I need to stop hitting return so quick - I want to thank you for stopping by my blog!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

So nice to see you back in the blogging world! So many great projects. I adore the rolled fish and how you used the tags on the first layout.

Tracy said...

Wow a layout a week. I am impressed.
My goal is a layout a month and I still haven't done one yet, lol.
I love those rolled paper fishes, so cute.

KellyCreates said...

And you're back with a vengeance!! YAY! Great to see your creativity again....so inspirational. Love those fishies :)

Anonymous said...

Yay for getting your creative juices flowing again! Looks like such a nice album for your friend!

listgirl said...

I should try the LOAW challenges at SC, I've never done it! Lots of great layouts and glad you are scrapping and blogging again.

Madeline said...

LOVE those rolled fish! Cool pages!