Translate

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Join the conversation!

And lets talk :)  Today is a very special day for.  It's Bell Let's Talk day.  Every time you tweet with   or share on Facebook Bell Let's Talk bell will donate 5 cents more to Mental Health Initiatives.  You do not need to be a Bell Customer all you need to do is re-tweet and share.  I will be re-tweeting lots tomorrow feel free to follow me Kimberly Kett.  I do have to work so most of my tweeting and sharing will be done in the evening but I plan on re-tweeting as much as possible during my breaks and lunch!

Sharing this layout today.  It was published in the 2007 Spring Issue of Canadian Scrapbooker.  It's still really hard for me to read the journaling without tearing up.  It's a very simple layout but I think it speaks volumes and is very special to me.





 Let's End the Stigma and promote Mental Health Awareness.


Thanks for stopping by,
Kim

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is just beautiful!!!

Murphy's Law said...

Wow! Very powerful and so heartbreaking. What an exceptional daughter she is.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is one amazing, heartfelt, beautiful layout. So many people aren't able to get the help they need. Your mom is lucky to have you as her champion and advocate! :)

Tracy said...

Such a sweet and touching layout and journaling.
My mother also suffered from some form of mental illness and sporadic addiction.
The doctors were never able to correctly diagnose her, and we lost out on her later years.